Monday, August 12, 2013

Farewell - BAM-MCD-SYS Joint Venture


me with happy face, so long BMSJV.harharhar


im the only girl and 8 guys who left this company. The reason why they left, b'coz of their contract ended and some of them got other project to handle in other places. me b'coz i dont want to work here anymore. i resigned myself.


 mingle-mingle around with my close friends on my last night here at Lumut. 
the crowd @ staff BMSJV, u can see they are come from difference races & country.
i've got chinese, sri lanka, indonesia, ghana, africa,  Philippine, holland, ireland friends and other country.

peace ^_^



Farewell 27 March 2013
Place: Capri Lumut 
Time: 2000 - 2200
Reason for leaving: Contract ended 

Working place: Teluk Rubiah Lumut Perak 
i really miss my team ( vicky, aqumal,raja,ahmad,wan,hery) 
The best team i ever meet.
u guys rock my world ^_^
may we see meet again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment